Windows 10 RA2

Husk

Question

9 answers to this question

Thanks you for the anwsers, as i said i tried many things and i ended unistallling it. I tried to reinstall it this evening ( european time ) and even the installer doesn't work ; i see the window with the guy saying military software detected... i click on install and then nothing happens... i tried to execute it in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode ; didn't work

PS: I only have a RA 2 CD, not Yuri's expansion

Edited by Husk

Thanks for answers guys, it still doesn't work... i get stuck on the menu ; when i launch the game i have the kirov loading screen and then the game freeze on the first frame of the menu ( i only see the red map and no button on the right) any idea ? ( i followed everything )

Thanks you , the game launches now ! but i have a huge window but only a small part of this window is used by the game. It begins to be very hard just to play  sometime a good old game, i guess i'll make a HDD partition with a win7 on it to play it . Thanks you guys for supporting this game nowadays

19 hours ago, Kikematamitos said:

Well Origin sell the game with a bunch of another good Command & conquer games series for a good price. 

Stop trying to tell people to spend $20 on a package which will have the exact same problem.

@Husk - edit RA2.ini in Notepad to set a resolution to something higher than default.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf