CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VWWWWWWWWWWW

QM issues

I've had a few cases where I pick a country for qm and then at start of game I'm a different country. Also a few times now someone has d/c or not loaded and then they have gotten pts and I've lost pts. Sup?

I don't want to bother looking through the games but it happened in 2 or 3 so far. Just pointing out the issue...don't really care about getting pts back

i think that not an issue ,

idk what this part of mouse called :P 

i moved it few times while moving up and down in qm map list and sometimes it does change the faction that been already chosen .

but idk i may be an issue .

zaazazazaz.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By rd2rush
      guys help i download the application from cncnet at first i can open and play the game with no issue after i leaves and i wants to open it again it sends error message said 

• By MasterMind
      After the game the screen freezes and doesnt show the chart with the points of the players... i noticed that if i click in the right spot i can leave the game as if i was clicking on the quit button

anyone know what may cause this? 
    • By AsunaYuuki(Flash)
      These are my issues regarding the games I've downloaded.
      Yuri Revenge - Game working fine but no music soundtrack with it. (during testing)
      Mental Omega - Installed but cannot run or update (say some file corrupted / repeated trying to read but cant). Please reply on this issue.
      Yuri Red Resurrection - Installed but cannot run, say got debug or error on certain files. Please reply on this issue.

All other file downloaded ok (except red alert 2 one) and functioning well.
      Please help fix these issues and thank you for viewing this, this is serious, 3 popular downloaded games.
      I will wait for support to fix this.
    • By Lud0wig
      You can't join any game if you tried to join a game where you previously got banned. The only way to join games again is to create your own game and then join other games or restart the YR Client
      https://youtu.be/xb9aXZJVmlY
    • By Barry2000
      Hi,
      Im getting no sound effects while in game of RA2 and YR. Menu sound effects and music still work. Installed from origin. I have tried re installing but no luck, still no in game sound effects (units, buildings, voice over etc). This is on Windows 10. In game sound is not muted in settings.
      Any help appreciated