CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VWWWWWWWWWWW

QM issues

I've had a few cases where I pick a country for qm and then at start of game I'm a different country. Also a few times now someone has d/c or not loaded and then they have gotten pts and I've lost pts. Sup?

I don't want to bother looking through the games but it happened in 2 or 3 so far. Just pointing out the issue...don't really care about getting pts back

i think that not an issue ,

idk what this part of mouse called :P 

i moved it few times while moving up and down in qm map list and sometimes it does change the faction that been already chosen .

but idk i may be an issue .

zaazazazaz.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By vasha
      Its been already running for 30 minutes. All i can see is "Sending a heartbeat to master server."

Does this means admins manually accept incoming new tunnels?
      Thank you.

- Vasha
    • By Nyanko
      I have been trying to reinstall the entire game and the launcher multiple times and it still doesn't work at all
      Even the game itself is not working too
    • By SeanyPwny
      any ideas? sick of wasting my time playing games for people to cause recons
    • By Box
      i need some help. anyone can tell me something wrong with my computer ? i install cncnet client for yuri revenger. before i starting game i disconnect and return game room ? i'm  trying start game (online/offline) on cncnet client and (before i starting game i disconnect and return game room ?). i using win xp sp1 (after update i can play but before update i can't host, join anything game room ...), i waiting and i hope someone can help me :| tks
    • By ayoobetsha
      take a look at the png 
      closing link or your IP address has listed at dronebl