How many waypoints are allowed in Final Sun?

Threve

Good Evening all. Long story short I am making my first map in Tiberian Sun Firestorm and it's got quite a bit of things going on. My waypoints have tallied up to about 121 so that traffic can move around the town automatically. The map titled "Road to Chicago" has about 8 AI vehicles driving around so far and i'm trying to add more. However as I get up into the 100's on the waypoint count, the units stop following the way points and stop or just don't move all together. Therefor are only about 100 waypoints allowed before units just stop working or...? Thank you in advance. If I posted this in the wrong section my apologies.

ts maps can only use 100 (102 i think someone said to me once) if you go beyond that bad things happen. best case scenario scripted units shut down on moveto order. worst case is it causes some seriously weird crashing.

ra2 goes up to 700

1 hour ago, McPwny said:

ts maps can only use 100 (102 i think someone said to me once) if you go beyond that bad things happen. best case scenario scripted units shut down on moveto order. worst case is it causes some seriously weird crashing.

ra2 goes up to 700

Goddammit. Makes sense. After about 100 my units just stopped moving. Sucks because I wanted to have a crap ton of units moving on this map in all different places but I guess that was the limitations for 1999. Hope they fix/update it in the remaster. Thank you guys very much for the info.

I had same issue, while I was making my 1st campaign map for Tiberium Resurrection. You can avoid this by:

- making smaller map

- "recycling" waypoints

- using triggers, that are based on placing celltags

- using loops in scripts

Cheers! ?