CnCNet Driver?[ReactOS]

Missingno50

Question

I've been trying to install CnCNet on ReactOS. My first issue is this text, which is terrible, but I can live with this. But that's not why I'm here(image below.)

image.png.7fe1b52714a19fcd5715ab5bc55c8390.png

The reason why I am here is because of a supposed driver. Attempting to join CNCNet, try a skirmish or do a LAN, bring up this screen.

image.png.c00ac1c1831ba165691104d04f1807f7.png

I'd like to know what driver this is trying to install. I noted that Windows XP and 2003 also bring up this message but it automatically installs the driver without me even touching anything(which means that this message makes sense on ReactOS as it's pretty much 2003 and XP compatible.) Anyone know where this driver might be?

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, dkeeton said:

Could it be .NET 2.5 maybe?

I'll check but I'm certain it's not.

Edit:Nope, it's not. I got all the .net redistros that would work with ReactOS and it still didn't work.

Edited by Missingno50

On 3/18/2018 at 6:29 PM, Missingno50 said:

image.png.c00ac1c1831ba165691104d04f1807f7.png

I'd like to know what driver this is trying to install. I noted that Windows XP and 2003 also bring up this message but it automatically installs the driver without me even touching anything(which means that this message makes sense on ReactOS as it's pretty much 2003 and XP compatible.) Anyone know where this driver might be?

It might be the Audio/Multimedia driver.  Here's a video on how to install the Audio driver, maybe this will help: https://youtu.be/ODue5_XJ6p4

Edited by dkeeton