We need your help to keep CnCNet up and running

Grant

Like many C&C communities out there, we are just a voluntary run service.  To help us with our bills that come with running CnCNet we have now re-enabled the donation links on our websites. 

All donations, no matter how little they may seem are always appreciated and help towards paying for our required services for a good period of time.

Donate via Paypal

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

On 3/16/2019 at 6:32 PM, Grant said:

Like many C&C communities out there, we are just a voluntary run service.  To help us with our bills that come with running CnCNet we have now re-enabled the donation links on our websites. 

All donations, no matter how little they may seem are always appreciated and help towards paying for our required services for a good period of time.

Donate via Paypal

I support with 20.00 $
Capture.PNG.4ea8ead43891714fa2128cc05423db0e.PNG

Can you help me here?
https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/9671-grant-i-have-new-mode/
This is the link of the mode:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/batrh82r48japi8/Red+Alert+2+-+Yuri's+Revenge.rar

Edited by YosefAnan
  • Like 2

On 3/16/2019 at 12:32 PM, Grant said:

Donate via Paypal

Do you guys accept venmo or anything else, or just paypal?

Do you guys have a bitcoin wallet? Please create one if not. Btw I made this topic a while ago, its still legit, kinda: https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/7845-make-money-between-games-andor-donate-some-to-cncnet/

Also guys, check out Amazon Reviews on facebook. They give you your money back plus bonus on your paypal after giving them 5 stars. This is also a way to get money on your paypal to donate(they got some nice stuff and its real trust me) Just saying, plz keep this ontopic btw lol.

Edited by Holland
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
14 hours ago, thesecond_t said:

$20 from me, been playing this since dial up days. Now catching up with old friends playing it whilst isolating, what a time to be alive!

Hey there - glad you're having fun! Thanks for helping us out. ?

• 1 month later...

That's a very good idea, especially if it's a quick pay button like PayPal.

Also it would be useful to know how much does running this awesome server cost on average so we can have an idea how much we should donate to keep it running - I'm cosidering establishing a monthly pay like a subscription.

In the end it's not such a bad idea to have a subscription-based service like pay 1$ or 5$/month to play all these classic games online.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Grant unpinned this topic