Getting a GAme EDitor to work on you version of C&C TS FS

Bladesres2

Question

Getting a GAme EDitor to work on you version of C&C TS FS

i enjoyed the old school versiion of C&C TS

but now with the new  ops system i cant play it like i used to i played it thur with out cheating whilei was in high school  looong time ago - about 20 year now ( was shown game by my USMC recuriter )

i found your remake and it work on my computer but only issuse is the old school editor i enjoyed  to prolong my fun  does not want to work on your or even the newest C&C muitlptle pack ( steam download )

( it allowed builind to almost be industrable  and carry diffrent weapon then were given when installed / and medic could be enginner  / MCV was free to buy on 1st missing / heilcpoter were fre and cheap ... ect )

Sun2k edit master code for the key gen ( website for help has been discontinuted ) but can still be found

Tiberian Sun Abyss Downloads

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/animationmasters/

Sun Edit 2K

Sun Edit 2k Key Generator

Please help ..... love to give NOD their asses handed to them self once aging

Sun2k edit master code for the key gen.txt

5 answers to this question

There shouldn't be an issue using SunEdit2k (or TibEd) if you click on "Single player" in the launcher or use the "Tiberian Sun Game" shortcut it creates if you installed the full version of TS. This will start TS normally just like "back in the day".

Otherwise you have to simply rename "rules.ini" to "spawn.xdp" then it should work in the CnCNet client as well, if you want to play with other players using your mod all the other players must have downloaded your spawn.xdp file and placed it in their TS folders.

I always recommend editing rules.ini with a text editor though. Editors like SunEdit 2k or TibEd are kinda notorious for adding a whole lot of stuff to your ini files that isn't necessary and could cause problems while modding. 

im still very new to this .... if i read the sun2k editor right it says i need to run it from the " INSTALL FILE" 

if you can talk me thought it im sure it a simple matter of point and click but right now i was just happy to get your game runnning 

which is very cool by the way

not looking to play with other just solo play ... but be able to make unit that are not normally on the gdi side or easly made  start at level 1 ... aka get a mcv on level 3 cheap and be able to build ghost stakle that can heal and be my front line troop and get enginners that act like infinty