CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grant

Looking for a group of active ladder TS & YR Testers

Added - please read the instructions carefully in the private forum. Thanks :)

I'm getting back into cncnet again now that my baby was born. Would love to help. Just let me know if you still need any. SN is SHUDRSKI on ra2/yr

Hey I'd love to test the QM ladder if there is still room.

i posted this before in the wrong section i think. My bad

@grant :D

4 minutes ago, ShowtimeRa2 said:

add me plz i will try to play some yuri

Showtime, you no longer need to be added to play. You can sign in to CNCNet, go to "Ranked Games" and then register using a valid email address. Then go to your account and create a nickname, then re-sign in on cncnet ranked matches screen. Then you are in to play :D.

i'm actually starting to play on the TS/RA1 ladder, YR too! i'm on fire and active 😋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RaVaGe
      To report please post a link to the ladder profile of the player + links to matches that have been counted twice.
      Don't PM staff on forum or Discord to get games counted against you removed faster.

Example report:

• By Snow-i
      Hi guys, hoping you can help me out here.
      For some reason, some games rooms won't let me connect to the others in the room showing NA for all players in the room.  I can still chat in these rooms but will ping NA to all. Seems that restarting the CNCnet client sometimes helps with this, sometimes doesn't.  I've checked all my UPnP settings and even setup the rule in my router.  Doesn't seem to have an effect.  Also seems like its only when certain players are hosting the room that the problem occurs.  Other times, connections work no prob.
      If I had to guess, it's got to be a problem with the port not opening correctly for given rooms (perhaps it's trying to open the connections on something other than the regular port?).   I'm a bit at a loss - if there were logs I could go over to see why the connections are failing in certain circumstances I'd likely be able to find the fix.    I am pretty technically handy (work as a technical project manager as my day job).  
      My setup is this:
      Alienware R7 i5 8400 w/ 1080 Ti, windows 10 home, Killer E2500 Gigabit networking adapter.  Windows firewall is off.  
      I am on a hardwired 1gpbs Google Webpass connection with a google wifi router.  I never had this problem on my laptop (before I got my desktop), so I'm thinking it's either some crapware dell has on my comp, a permissions issue with UPnP or the killer networking adapter software/firmware itself.   

If I run the CNCnet_UPnP exe in the CNCnet folder, the cmd window says "failed to open ports" so further fuel to my idea that this issue is UPnP/permissions related.  

So
      1) anywhere I can check the specific connection logs for rooms?
      2) any ideas on the UPnP configurations that I can tinker with? 
      Any help would be greatly appreciated as this problem is keeping me out of some really good games.

Cheers!
      _snow
    • By killerpot
      noting work on this web site create account freeze at end but work! 
      second:try changing my profile pic do the same loading for ever nothing happend  same for the other picture profile upper  try in google chrome and firefox no add block nothing still not work!! prof here in firefox https://puu.sh/Byo6K/d8ec1890b5.mp4

• By rabidsnypr
      So it depends on what computer I'm on and where I'm at(Location in the house and what house I'm in. I got two houses).

Is there links to GameMusic.7z so I can Download it  myself to unzip and throw them in the folders myself?

They don't download on windows xp machines from whatever reason, they reach the end and mess up. 

Don't dis on the windows xp pro. I have machines that still update and I love windows xp.

For all the Games, Except Dune, I cant dune's link to work for me to download it.

Thanks

\m/
    • By NimoStar
      I have made a map with custom units. The map is confirmed playable and I can play it in online rooms with no other players (AKA vs AI)
      The map has customized practically all units.
      Yet when other player enters, they will say my map won't upload.

It is on the Custom folder, same extension as all others, appears in list.

Any ideas? OR Ways of manually uploading to database?
      SedonaAltered.map