CnCNet Forums

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grant

Looking for a group of active ladder TS & YR Testers

Added - please read the instructions carefully in the private forum. Thanks :)

I'm getting back into cncnet again now that my baby was born. Would love to help. Just let me know if you still need any. SN is SHUDRSKI on ra2/yr

Hey I'd love to test the QM ladder if there is still room.

i posted this before in the wrong section i think. My bad

@grant :D

4 minutes ago, ShowtimeRa2 said:

add me plz i will try to play some yuri

Showtime, you no longer need to be added to play. You can sign in to CNCNet, go to "Ranked Games" and then register using a valid email address. Then go to your account and create a nickname, then re-sign in on cncnet ranked matches screen. Then you are in to play :D.

i'm actually starting to play on the TS/RA1 ladder, YR too! i'm on fire and active 😋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By rabidsnypr
      So it depends on what computer I'm on and where I'm at(Location in the house and what house I'm in. I got two houses).

Is there links to GameMusic.7z so I can Download it  myself to unzip and throw them in the folders myself?

They don't download on windows xp machines from whatever reason, they reach the end and mess up. 

Don't dis on the windows xp pro. I have machines that still update and I love windows xp.

For all the Games, Except Dune, I cant dune's link to work for me to download it.

Thanks

\m/
    • By NimoStar
      I have made a map with custom units. The map is confirmed playable and I can play it in online rooms with no other players (AKA vs AI)
      The map has customized practically all units.
      Yet when other player enters, they will say my map won't upload.

It is on the Custom folder, same extension as all others, appears in list.

Any ideas? OR Ways of manually uploading to database?
      SedonaAltered.map
    • By Sircoooch
      So i have downloaded everything and play the game perfectly fine using wineskin, but when i try and download cnc net onto wine skin i get this... HELP PLEASE!
      i have attached photos and the problem message log in a text file with more details if that helps...

Thanks guys!
      backtrace.txt
    • By Leegion
      I'm looking for screenshots of peoples settings, mainly for CnC and CnC RA1 for the best results.
      Ive been using 1920x1080 for the resolution but everything is too small. I'm on Windows 10 using a 40" TV as my monitor, I mainly play stuff from the couch... I want to get as close to the original max resolution of the game what should I pick and which options?
    • By Sergey Kalinichev
      Hi I have troubles launching snapped cncra and cncsun version of your game from third party user repository https://snapcraft.io/cncra I have not yet tried to launch cncnet deb package but who ever needs it if the game not works. Meanwhile all other games work fine. Cant provide much logs. I know its not your snap/repo. But any help would be appreciated. The same happens when I tried to launch https://snapcraft.io/cnctsun on my ubuntu 18.04