Will there be a Red Alert 2 mode in ladder?

v2elite

Forst of all - great Job with the ladder! Works great for me (just still getting the main executable stopped working error as many others)

My Question:

Normally I am playing Red Alert 2 mode only since i think Yuri made the game worse... Will there be a opportunity to play ladder in Ra2 Mode?

Edited by v2elite

20 minutes ago, Lud0wig said:

Because I really want to play RA2, not the so called "RA2 Mode" on YR, which isn't quite RA2

RA2 Mode = the real RA2...

Yuri was created to make some more money... it was never ment to be good or balanced...

The Yuri stuff just destroyed the game... "battle fortress" lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, v2elite said:

Yuri was created to make some more money... it was never ment to be good or balanced...

The Yuri stuff just destroyed the game... "battle fortress" lol

Where did you get this nonsense from?

Its not 100% same as RA2, but it is the only option for those, who want to play CnCNet, but doesnt want to play YR.

Because I really want to play RA2, not the so called "RA2 Mode" on YR, which isn't quite RA2

So, play YR, and dont play RA2mode, dont see probmels for you.

I just wanted to say, that me and many other players want RA2 mode ladder, right now when original RA2 is not playable on CnCNet.

I think it will depend on the amount of players playing. If we see a boom in the YR ladder and it has plenty of players, then maybe it's not a bad idea to do a Ra2 mode ladder. For now, I side with the idea that it is a bad idea to introduce a Ra2 mode ladder, simply because we need one working, very active ladder first. 

XWIS is dead, and CnCNet is the best platform for playing now. Less lags, better functional, more players. But YR is not good for every one. Many people complain about Battle Fortress and Yuri as a fraction. Also, many people like classic RA2. So, I think the idea of RA2mode QM at least has to be tested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...