How to make a Clan Ladder

hgjcool

A clan ladder would be fantastic, but we (as a community) have many hurdles to jump over before we can get it active.

I think it might be settled with a situation like this: 

Currently we have a QM system that takes players in and matches them. Maybe we can have a system that we log into and we join some sort of lobby where we can set up our own games (clan games obviously). That might work, I'm not sure tho! 

It would take some coding to get players logins to gain clan functionality, but that shouldn't be impossible. Then take more coding to create the lobby environment I'd imagine.

• Upvote 1

On 9/23/2018 at 5:41 PM, hgjcool said:

we need a  customizable Ladder,  Including customized scoring period,  maps,  clan players.and we also need a 2vs2 or 3vs3 4vs4 in clan tornament  Ladder.

CnCNet needs more experienced developers to help make it a reality faster.
Staff works from their free time, if you need something, go do it yourself or be prepared to pay up.

Edited by RaVaGe

4 hours ago, RaVaGe said:

Staff works from their free time, if you need something, go do it yourself or be prepared to pay up.

You are right, but now players less :(    

bty,how much to pay up a clan ladder base QM ?

• Upvote 1

On 9/23/2018 at 11:41 AM, hgjcool said:

How to make a Clan Ladder base cncnet Ladder, only open to clan menbers.

we need a  customizable Ladder,  Including customized scoring period,  maps,  clan players.

and we also need a 2vs2 or 3vs3 4vs4 in clan tornament  Ladder.

Are you asking for a 1v1 ladder is invite only?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

A clan ladder would be fantastic, but we (as a community) have many hurdles to jump over before we can get it active.

I think it might be settled with a situation like this: 

Currently we have a QM system that takes players in and matches them. Maybe we can have a system that we log into and we join some sort of lobby where we can set up our own games (clan games obviously). That might work, I'm not sure tho! 

It would take some coding to get players logins to gain clan functionality, but that shouldn't be impossible. Then take more coding to create the lobby environment I'd imagine.

Base QM system,I think add a  password (like game password), and  setting game map will be ok, then show it (only  clan password game)。

25 minutes ago, dkeeton said:

yes, we hold a tournament last month,but non Technology.

Ra95 celebrity sponsorship PK tournament:

1. Rules of the game:

For individuals to compete in PK, 5 charts (random 1 games) will be given. The number of specific bureaus depends on the number of applicants. 1 - 3 place and 1way PK post.

2, competition map:

MAP2 Mini

P4 1x2x

V3 Ribon

Liquid

Arena

3, prizes: (Boss way sponsorship)

The first Razer high-end mouse

Second Razer or Logitech mouse

Third Razer or Logitech mouse

Participate in the award of 1 Chinese Ra95 commemorative shirts (printed Logo and ID), complete competition can be obtained.

Four. Participants:

1, Sam_wk

2, Younger_wk

3, Gemin_wk

4, Kevin_wk

5, Fanfan_wk

6, Dong_wk

7, Walker_wk

8, Wong_wk

9, Jazz_wk

10, Tutu_wk

11, N22_wk

12, Dr_wk

100, 1way_wk

Welcome to red alert 95 home www.Ra95.win, group chat number: 4146358.

32 minutes ago, dkeeton said:

We plan to hold the 2v2 3v3 4v4 competition, next month.

• 2 weeks later...

Www.ra2ol.com, which imitate cncnet, has implemented a more advanced clan system.

MATCHING AND RANKING .

In order to make more appropriate Red Alert of a target of 2 online games ", we have developed the Red Alert 2 matching and ranking system. Game player only need to select the good you want, gently a bit, the system automatically for you to find a good teammates or opponents, let the game player more intently into the game. The ranking system can also make more aware of their game player and other game player gap, promote their own ascension game level.

Ra2 V1.006, melee

Many of the original game player love playing a world of ice and snow melee, so I plan to open, melee mode, game player choice country, the system find 7 enemies for you, so that you can quickly and happily play a game.

Ra2 V1.006 1V1 ranked match

1V1 is a measure of the level of the original game player mode. By matching this pattern to improve your section, climb to the full service ranking.

Yuri 2V2, ranking 1.001 revenge

A lot of game player Yuri love 2V2, so I will 2V2 as a measure of the level of game player Yuri model. You can choose to take a team to conquer the enemy, can also choose to let the system assign a person in your team.

Yuri's revenge, 3V3

In this mode the system will automatically choose the 3V3 map and the enemy and your teammate Yuri, lest the game player takes a long time to organize a game.

• Upvote 1

How about a TEMPORARY solution that uses what we currently have (and maybe with a few, hopefully only minor, additions). Will this work?:

@ Devs / staff / anyone who understands what goes on behind the scenes:

Are all in-game nicknames linked to an email account? If so, does the current ladder have the option to sum up ALL the points from ALL the nicknames that are linked to a specific email? Is there such a feature behind the scenes that players can't see, like a filter or something? And if not, would it be too difficult / time-consuming to add it? What I'm getting at is, for example:

[email protected] (linked nicknames):

• xyzAndrew - 200 points
  • xyzBrian - 350 points
  • xyzChris - 50 points
  • xyzDarren - 450 points

Then somewhere in the ladder...

"Clan [email protected] total points so far = 1050"

Obviously all members of the clan will have to be given the password to the clan's account, which means they will all be able to add, delete, or do whatever they like with the account, so it's up to the clan's creator to only invite players that they trust. Also, all the nicknames in each clan account will have to be allowed to log in and play at the same time.

So again, only as a TEMPORARY solution until a proper clan system is in place one day... will that^ work?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 5:37 AM, RaVaGe said:

hi

If I want to make a clan ranking system, how can the scroce results be imported into my website after over game? Show it  like ladder.cncnet.org .

Can I make a copy 1v1 Ladder, and use it  in our Clan?

If people were willing to pay to develop a clan system/ladder, how much would be a fair price to either hire more developers or for the existing ones to begin/prioritize creating it, as well as what time frame? I'm sure there are a lot of people who would contribute if this information is made known.

6 hours ago, c0rpsmakr said:

If people were willing to pay to develop a clan system/ladder, how much would be a fair price to either hire more developers or for the existing ones to begin/prioritize creating it, as well as what time frame? I'm sure there are a lot of people who would contribute if this information is made known.

Yes,  clan admin really need it

• 4 months later...
On 11/15/2018 at 11:37 AM, c0rpsmakr said:

Is there anybody able/willing to answer this question? As much as we appreciate the continuous support, it would be great to have clan functions. If this is not something that will ever happen, if explicitly stated, nobody will ask about it again.