What happens when you can quit at the game at start without any consequences?

Omituinen

The bail time for QM system is supposed to be at 0:00 seconds. However, as we see -- bailing results in a +0/+0 currently. Something is a miss and it is recognized in the ladder tester forum. 

@Grant Maybe we can get @Omituinen into the ladder tester forum? :)

Anyway, this is a work in progress regarding bailing and also what to do if people don't want to face the Yuri faction. Heldro is kind of notorious for bailing yuri right now. 

? Why are you trying to lie about something like winning in a videogame, lol. I have not played you a single game today, because you bailed 3/3.

I'm guessing you have bailed too many people today and are confusing me for someone else. I'm not anyone in that picture i posted. 

Then don't play yuris revenge lol, why would you play a game if third of it is unplayable to you ?

I'm surprised you didn't stop replying before, after all you are just a bitch who gives up before even trying. 

Also, cancer like you spreads. First its you bailing all yuri players, then its several ppl bailing all yuri players, then you start bailing every player you lose to, and theres no end to it. When losers like you start abusing the system, it always goes to shit. Basically you are shitting on the peoples hard work who made the qm system. Thats my opinion anyways :) 

Edited by Omituinen
  • Like 1

Marko, I'm with you in the opinion that players should clearly not avoid playing Yuri, but don't you think you are being a bit harsh here? We know Yuri is overpowered, heldro likely has very minimal amounts of experience vs. Yuri and doesn't enjoy the match up yet.

Of course, I'd suggest to heldro to play the games and learn the tactics against it and have fun that way, but there is a problem that the yuri players playing right now really know how to take advantage of the faction, so he has a steep learning curve.

All I'm trying to say is -- your posts are looking more reminiscent of Tomi here. :P

On that note -- I did bring this subject up to the QM staff in the testers forum some 10 days ago. I'll make it known in there again.

• 3 months later...
21 minutes ago, Win4ester said:

Tell me how to do this, please :)

Disconnecting/washing every game you play against yuri isn't the answer. This should and probably will be a bannable offence. If you dont wanna play against yuri go play ra2.

https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/2-2018/yr/games/10714
https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/2-2018/yr/games/10712

Clearly abusing the system.

Also why do these games not even show up in this player's stats?

https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/2-2018/yr/player/Sylithium

Edited by ZiGZaG

On 09.11.2017 at 10:49 PM, Omituinen said:

Basically you are shitting on the peoples hard work who made the qm system. Thats my opinion anyways :) 

Yuri faction was a cancer for Yuri's revenge on XWIS. As I told earlier, XWIS died because of that in 2011 or evin earlier. Noobs played with Yuri baned, and no one really wanted to go into the ladder, so its died, together with the server. (it was hard to get game in YR since 2011).

I think that heldro is doing good job. Every one, who dont like to play Yuri faction, has to bail games against it, to let staff know, that most people dont like to fight Yuri, because of its imbalance. So, staff would have to nerf it, or to let people choose, if they want to face Yuri in ladder or not. Let Yuri fags play with each other, without ruining people's fun.

Disconnecting every game you play against yuri isn't the answer.

Trying to find the way, in case if heldro will not share it with me.

If you dont wanna play against yuri go play ra2.

If you going to tell me what to do, go FK yourself.  My activity makes ladder active, Yuri fags activity make's it die, because people dont want to play ladder after facing them. Telling me things like that, also not raising activity of the ladder. Think before saying.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Win4ester said:

Yuri faction was a cancer for Yuri's revenge on XWIS. As I told earlier, XWIS died because of that in 2011 or evin earlier. Noobs played with Yuri baned, and no one really wanted to go into the ladder, so its died, together with the server. (it was hard to get game in YR since 2011).

I think that heldro is doing good job. Every one, who dont like to play Yuri faction, has to bail games against it, to let staff know, that most people dont like to fight Yuri, because of its imbalance. So, staff would have to nerf it, or to let people choose, if they want to face Yuri in ladder or not. Let Yuri fags play with each other, without ruining people's fun.

Trying to find the way, in case if heldro will not share it with me.

If you going to tell me what to do, go FK yourself.  My activity makes ladder active, Yuri fags activity make's it die, because people dont want to play ladder after facing them. Telling me things like that, also not raising activity of the ladder. Think before saying.

lol at you. THIS IS YURI'S REVENGE. If you dont want to play against Yuri then quit or go play custom games. Disconnecting games will get you banned. learn the game, its only noobs like you who cry about it and bail and now your deliberately disconnecting, basically cheating the system. You know fine well deliberately manipulating the connection to cause a wash would get you banned on XWIS, what makes you think this is any different?

Edited by ZiGZaG

Its not XWIS, forget about this. This is server for people, where admins listen to people's opinion, and can do something to improve game and activity.

Maybe I'm noob, but most players on CnCNet play much worse. And I'm letting staff know, that most of the public would be glad to ban Yuri, and they have to listen to me, or they will find out, that people quit and ladder dieing.

25 minutes ago, Win4ester said:

Its not XWIS, forget about this. This is server for people, where admins listen to people's opinion, and can do something to improve game and activity.

Maybe I'm noob, but most players on CnCNet play much worse. And I'm letting staff know, that most of the public would be glad to ban Yuri, and they have to listen to me, or they will find out, that people quit and ladder dieing.

Forget about you deliberately manipulating your connection in order to cause a wash? So basically you think its ok to cheat your way through the ladder? when you go in the same bad mood vs an allied or sov are you going to disconnect and wash them aswell? There is no defense for washing games. Cheating is the number one cause of activity level's dropping, far more effective than yuri, an actual part of the game.

5 hours ago, Win4ester said:

This is server for people, where admins listen to people's opinion, and can do something to improve game and activity.

The solution will be a RA2 ladder so stop complaining and do something useful instead.

• Upvote 1