The "Who is...." topic.

XXxPrePxX

15 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Now that we have a ladder working, we might as well try this thread out to seek out the community members we had games with :D.

Who is Just-testing? Had a good game vs. this player :D.

lol i don't expect ppl to actually say who they r but iam ganna go first and say iam just testing :P

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Grant said:

Aha we were just saying in the chat I bet you'd chosen a better nickname now :P Nice stats 

lol yea just wanted to test things out pretty sure i will change it to my main nick soon or to my forum nick at least

Who is Cruzer? Seems like a good player.

Who is Rainbow? Good guy and fun time playing him, but he made an outlandish claim that allied players have always been at the top of the ladder. Which is quite surreal since we can just look at players like Marko/Tomi/Me/Sash/Latof/Mikoz/Kane ... list goes on as soviet players on top of the ladder rankings. But who can be considered top allied players in the rankings? Wonna/Marsh/Justin/Veg. Im sure there's more, but the point is that it's quite hard for an allied player to top the rankings.

Also was telling me that soviets had no chance on HnS, but i beat him second game as soviets. I understand, small statistics and I get his point -- but HnS while being an allied map, is definitely beatable for a soviet player. It would have been far easier, of course, if I was spot 1 :p.

Edited by XXxPrePxX

Who is... MustacheZ, MustacheY, and MustacheX? (Of course we know who X is :p).

We now have 3 dimensions of Mustache on the ladder. Which dimension is the best? Are we going to venture into spherical coordinates next? Cylindrical?

Edited by XXxPrePxX

@Lud0wig what's your deal mate?

I match with you on coldest peak, a map I've played probably 10-15 times in a span of 5+ years as a rusty af (As fuck) old timer who has played about 150 total games in a 7 month span and you are telling me that I have a bad BO, bad tank control, and our game was a 'bg (bad game".

IF you have an issue you can say it here, otherwise I'd respond with the fact that you have a sub 50% winning percentage this month AND last month (that's not good by the way). Our score is still 3-3 overall on your MustacheY and Lud0wig accounts (and the heartland game first was my third game back in over 6 months, so congrats on that win) and the other 2 of your wins came on maps I'm not too familiar with yet.

Like, there's 2 possibilities: Either a) you have something against me OR b) you absolutely have no people skills/ are a total asshole.

Judging from the way you respond to people, I'm leaning it's option b.

Edited by XXxPrePxX
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

@Lud0wig what's your deal mate?

I match with you on coldest peak, a map I've played probably 10-15 times in a span of 5+ years as a rusty af (As fuck) old timer who has played about 150 total games in a 7 month span and you are telling me that I have a bad BO, bad tank control, and our game was a 'bg (bad game".

IF you have an issue you can say it here, otherwise I'd respond with the fact that you have a sub 50% winning percentage this month AND last month (that's not good by the way). Our score is still 3-3 overall on your MustacheY and Lud0wig accounts (and the heartland game first was my third game back in over 6 months, so congrats on that win) and the other 2 of your wins came on maps I'm not too familiar with yet.

Like, there's 2 possibilities: Either a) you have something against me OR b) you absolutely have no people skills/ are a total asshole.

It's option b. If the guy is over 15 years old i would be amazed. Actually not amazed, i'd be sad.

13 hours ago, XXxPrePxX said:

what's your deal mate?

Guess

I match with you on coldest peak, a map I've played probably 10-15 times in a span of 5+ years as a rusty af (As fuck) old timer who has played about 150 total games in a 7 month span

Congratulations

and you are telling me that I have a bad BO

Yes, you also had a lot of money in the end, you don't know how to spend it, you made a Battle Lab and I out tanked you...

bad tank control

Umm... yeah, it was pretty bad

and our game was a 'bg (bad game".

You said "GG" and I said "bg" back simply because it wasn't a good game for me. I don't really wanna insult you or anything, but when you have a lot of miners, a bad build order, a few tanks and I had A LOT more War Factories than you, better tank control and you even built a Battle Lab while I was out tanking you... I can compare that game with a lot of new Soviet players I played. Was it due to bad scout or... what was it? I don't get it, how on earth you didn't saw that I was going for more War Factories to out tank you? You didn't even fix your bad build, I put a lot of pressure on your little gem field and I killed enough miners to finally get you to run out of money... you ended up with a lot of money because you simply don't know how to spend it. I have nothing against you...

IF you have an issue you can say it here

What issue?

otherwise I'd respond with the fact that you have a sub 50% winning percentage this month AND last month (that's not good by the way).

Aaaaaaand... who cares?

Our score is still 3-3 overall on your MustacheY and Lud0wig accounts

Congratulations, what can I say?

(and the heartland game first was my third game back in over 6 months, so congrats on that win) and the other 2 of your wins came on maps I'm not too familiar with yet.

Because it takes a lot of time to scout and learn a map, isn't it? Play a little bit more, online, vs AI, whatever you like. I don't know why every time you have to tell others how rusty you are, no one cares tbh

Like, there's 2 possibilities:

There we go

Either a) you have something against me

I didn't even talk with you that much, what the heck did you do to me? And you even post in the wrong topic, you could have messaged me or smth, but no, you have to express your frustration here, why?

OR b) you absolutely have no people skills/ are a total asshole.

What's "people skills"? What did I do to you?

If that's how far you can go, have fun then

9 hours ago, SodswSov said:

It's ok, he's just upset when his quick tech to Iron curtain/mass deso and Tesla coil camp style doesn't succeed 

Why would I be? I just started to play like that on Offense Defense a while ago, it's really fun

8 hours ago, Omituinen said:

It's option b. If the guy is over 15 years old i would be amazed. Actually not amazed, i'd be sad.

Be sad somewhere else

I'm not going to respond to your entire wall of one-liners (you seem to do that in most of your posts),  but you did have one good paragraph of substance. 

Let me explain something to you: 

After I built four buildings (Power-Barracks-Ore ref-Warfac) you typed "bad bo". Four buildings man!!! I could know something you don't, but no -- you automatically assumed that my bo was bad after just 4 buildings. Your attitude with that one statement was astoundingly cocky, but I brushed it off in the interest that I might learn something that I did wrong. Of course, you didn't tell me anything more, just "bad bo." 

Yes -- I had done a poor scout job of the map, didn't see you going more war facs, had a hard time seeing where your tanks where going. It's hard to have great TC in that pinch point (that was the first time I did the bo where I stretched to the right side like that and probably my last based on how you had complete control to the game similiar to Dry Heat.  Once again tho, to say "bad tc" to a player that is clearly a good player is arrogant and asking to be called out on. However, again, I did not respond to the antics, I just enjoyed the game.

I fought hard, but it was moot -- the game was over, I say gg, and then the ultimate insult saying "bg". You don't say bg to others when you win man, that is just bullshit and insult to injury. That was the tipping point to me -- you are just an asshole. I look forward to kicking your ass in the future. 

30 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

I fought hard, but it was moot -- the game was over, I say gg, and then the ultimate insult saying "bg". You don't say bg to others when you win man, that is just bullshit and insult to injury. That was the tipping point to me -- you are just an asshole. I look forward to kicking your ass in the future. 

Alright then, I'm sorry, I didn't say "bg" because I won, that's waaaay too low

5 minutes ago, SodswSov said:

Does this mean your coming back actively with vengeance Ron? 

haha no -- unfortunately, that's an impossibility in my current state... it's a big year for me. It's hard to get back into the swing of things when you can't consistently play.

Instead, I can procrastinate by posting on these forums and helping out where I can.

As for lud0, it's cool -- maybe it's a language barrier or something -- just try to not be a prick to people who lose to you... and uhhh, if you didn't enjoy a game, stating 'bg' is probably not the best thing to do either. :D