The "Who is...." topic.

XXxPrePxX

11 minutes ago, Omituinen said:

Imagine being so out of excuses that you have to pull out the "you vetoed sov/allied maps" excuse after loses.

Why don't u crying pussies go buy skirts and come out of the closet already?

I wasnt making an excuse, nor did i happen to lose most of em, just pointing out the flaws in the veto system

The only flaws are in your logic. Stop crying about every single thing you dislike and play the game.

If i see a fucking vote topic about this tomorrow i will get triggered.
please i don't want to be triggered don't do it :(((

Edited by Omituinen

11 minutes ago, Omituinen said:

The only flaws are in your logic. Stop crying about every single thing you dislike and play the game.

If i see a fucking vote topic about this tomorrow i will get triggered.
please i don't want to be triggered don't do it :(((

the whole point of this 'alpha phase' is to build a system that works for everyone, im entitled to post my views. if you dont like em, you know where to go ;) if you don't see the fact that yuri can handpick only 4 maps to play against allied or soviet as a flaw, then your dumber than i thought.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ZiGZaG said:

the whole point of this 'alpha phase' is to build a system that works for everyone, im entitled to post my views. if you dont like em, you know where to go ;) if you don't see the fact that yuri can handpick only 4 maps to play against allied or soviet as a flaw, then your dumber than i thought.

you're*

The point of the alpha phase is that you should flood every topic with your complaints?
Weird, I heard there was a whole section for that? ladder testers or something ?

And yes I have to agree, you indeed are very entitled person.

13 hours ago, Omituinen said:

you're*

The point of the alpha phase is that you should flood every topic with your complaints?
Weird, I heard there was a whole section for that? ladder testers or something ?

And yes I have to agree, you indeed are very entitled person.

Im not here for the grammar lessons thanks.

I didn't bring the topic up, i merely commented because the point was raised, and again its not a complaint, perhaps you should learn the difference. A complaint would be like the topic you made crying here https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/7744-what-happens-when-you-can-quit-at-the-game-at-start-without-any-consequences/?page=1, doesnt seem to be in ladder testers forum either.

Your a very arrogant person, do you hear me complaining? No.

If you don't like what i have to say then feel free to block me, doesn't bother me in the slightest ;)

Edited by ZiGZaG
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ZiGZaG said:

Im not here for the grammar lessons thanks.

I didn't bring the topic up, i merely commented because the point was raised, and again its not a complaint, perhaps you should learn the difference. Your a very arrogant person, do you hear me complaining? No.

If you don't like what i have to say then feel free to block me, doesn't bother me in the slightest ;)

You're*

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/1/2018 at 12:23 AM, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

Who is:

1) Shogun: big time lamer noob. Would like to go out of my way to slap this kid around. thx

2) r(hello): ez win that don't respect the superior player. Would like to go out of my way to slap this kid around. thx

shogun is zigzag.

hello is a random player who used to play cm too before qm( i think he still does). no idea about his past tho.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

XlmTanKX? He refuses to play me at the cost of many points. I thought it was just because of Yuri at first, but he seems to bail indiscriminately.

Div? This player fussed me out in both games that we played together. I know it was because of Yuri this time. In kind words, I am a lagging new player. Meanwhile, he lost 9 gi ifv to two slave miners in our second game. With his 23% winning record and 44 average fps, I am going to go with projection.

Does anyone know these players? From which server did they come?

4 hours ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

You're not sure why players flame or bail you when you only play yuri? Think you answered your own question. If you want to pick yuri then deal with the trash talk and laming 

I had multiple questions, and neither of us answered any of them.

• 1 month later...