The "Who is...." topic.

XXxPrePxX

6 hours ago, Lud0wig said:

image.thumb.png.3dbbcf15487cbb5b3d37958942d4a717.png

you think that is me or what? because its not.

I'm the guy you pulled the plug on twice after you lost.

https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/11-2017/yr/games/4785

https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/11-2017/yr/games/4780

Folks, imagine being such a sore loser that you would disconnect in a ladder where you don't even lose points from a loss.

Also do you take screenshot of all of your victories? that's kind of weird lol. 

13 minutes ago, Omituinen said:

you think that is me or what? because its not.

No, it's a random SS I took in response to the random thing you wrote

I'm the guy you pulled the plug on twice after you lost.

Pulled what?

Folks, imagine being such a sore loser that you would disconnect in a ladder where you don't even lose points from a loss.

Your game never crashed isn't it?

Also do you take screenshot of all of your victories? that's kind of weird lol. 

Nope, it's weird

P.S.: Watch your language or you won't be here for too long

Edited by Lud0wig

Yea, game crashes sometimes.

These games right after i destroyed all of your tanks, you trash talked for 20 seconds and then disconnected. 

Little bit too hard to believe that you crashed right after flaming and crying. (2 times)

Watch my language? Do the words "weird" or  "sore loser" offend you ? No worries just pm grant and i'm sure he would be more than happy to make a safe space for you. 

• Like 1

Is reading comprehension a problem for you? Your last 2 posts have shown a very low level of reading comprehension.

1) 'Pulled what" refers to you disconnecting the internet cord.

2) You threatened Marko by telling him to 'watch his language, or he won't be here for too long' implying some sort of ban.

4 minutes ago, Omituinen said:

These games right after i destroyed all of your tanks, you trash talked for 20 seconds and then disconnected. 

Really? lol

Little bit too hard to believe that you crashed right after flaming and crying. (2 times)

Again... seriously?

Watch my language? Do the words "weird" or  "sore loser" offend you ? No worries just pm grant and i'm sure he would be more than happy to make a safe space for you. 

Read again

3 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

1) 'Pulled what" refers to you disconnecting the internet cord.

I know, why would I do that?

3 minutes ago, XXxPrePxX said:

2) You threatened Marko by telling him to 'watch his language, or he won't be here for too long' implying some sort of ban.

That's not threatening... did you read forum rules? Read again what I wrote...

Edited by Lud0wig

@Lud0wigit's clear to me now that you have severe personal issues that run more deep then any possible issue with me personally. After initially posting here, I received a PM or two from people stating that it's 'just the way you are' aka -- an asshole.

From your obvious flame+disconnects to Marko, it's clear that you are one of the typical stooges that show up on every ladder. You are now entering troll-mode as you post your typical one-liners in response to everything. At least now, you are ousted as a nutcase and I (and others) will know now going forward in the ladder.

This guy is clear A+ level troll. Responds to Marko's post asking "pulled what?" then I explain what Marko meant and he says "I know, why would I do that?". What an idiot.

Edited by XXxPrePxX

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, XXxPrePxX said:

Who is olaugh? https://ladder.cncnet.org/ladder/3-2018/yr/player/olaugh/?page=1

This guy only has one true loss, at the time of me writing this. (He lost points in three games, but 2 of them were 0:03 second duration meaning glitch games).

Is that Latof? But he is playing as yuri some games?

yea think its latof, hes yuri in the vast majority of his games.

3 minutes ago, heldro said:

who is xquickx. this guy is so emotional keeps trashtalking me how much i suck etc and how he 100-0 me while he loses 9 out of 10 games lol.

Not only that he trash talks his opponents but he also had some "nice" comments on CnCNet too, he has some serious issues

3 hours ago, heldro said:

who is xquickx. this guy is so emotional keeps trashtalking me how much i suck etc and how he 100-0 me while he loses 9 out of 10 games lol.

9 out 10 games? you sure ? ? are you the one who lost to me as bottom in mayday while i was top ?? are you the one who chronospeared the ifv + engineer and took my wf and yet you are the one who cry so much for getting lame ?? these lucky wins u get after u veto all soviet maps . I hope admins remove veto system and then you will go to top 50 at your original place :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pogba said:

9 out 10 games? you sure ? ? are you the one who lost to me as bottom in mayday while i was top ?? are you the one who chronospeared the ifv + engineer and took my wf and yet you are the one who cry so much for getting lame ?? these lucky wins u get after u veto all soviet maps . I hope admins remove veto system and then you will go to top 50 at your original place :)

ye 9 out of 10 go check for urself and prove me wrong. ur rather easy which is fine but it makes u look like a proper retard when you start talking trash out of nowhere every game.

i only veto'd hidden valley and dune patrol. stop talking trash while hiding ur name or stop responding coward. i know im gonna stop replying to you before you drag me down to your level.

43 minutes ago, [AuF]Mindwar said:

Whoever xquickx is he's an engi dc noob.

says the guy who did mcv sell bug lmao ? and u are so bad that u engi my wf and still lost in gsf :V

It was crashed you dumb i don't need to dc ,

1 hour ago, heldro said:

ye 9 out of 10 go check for urself and prove me wrong. ur rather easy which is fine but it makes u look like a proper retard when you start talking trash out of nowhere every game.

i only veto'd hidden valley and dune patrol. stop talking trash while hiding ur name or stop responding coward. i know im gonna stop replying to you before you drag me down to your level.

it's you who starts talking , why you need to talk in game ? just keep quiet if you wan't to avoid flaming, u better don't count lucky wins, 

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2018 at 8:22 PM, FlyingMustache said:

yeah, the veto system is the reason for losing. Totally l0l

Its actually quite abusable tbh. Last month i played heldro about 40 games and played almost all allied favoured maps. Also as Yuri given you have 9 vetos available you can pick 4 maps that you'll get to play vs allies/sovs on and avoid the rest. It was set much lower but im assuming yet again dkeeton made changes.

Edited by ZiGZaG

47 minutes ago, ZiGZaG said:

Its actually quite abusable tbh. Last month i played heldro about 40 games and played almost all allied favoured maps. Also as Yuri given you have 9 vetos available you can pick 4 maps that you'll get to play vs allies/sovs on and avoid the rest. It was set much lower but im assuming yet again dkeeton made changes.

My.sarcasm was directed at Pogba due to him.clearly using it as an excuse rather than any real merit.

55 minutes ago, ZiGZaG said:

lol jason stop telling everyone i veto all possible soviet maps you are the reason people keep making this shit up, heard this shit like 5 times allready. like i said i only veto'd hidden valley and dune patrol. if you still dont believe me after i told u 10 times just take a look at my games please. besides i just checked and we only played around 20 times and they surely were not almost all allied maps lol. 

i agree to remove veto as i allready said before in the ladder tester forum.

Edited by heldro
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, heldro said:

lol jason stop telling everyone i veto all possible soviet maps you are the reason people keep making this shit up, heard this shit like 5 times allready. like i said i only veto'd hidden valley and dune patrol. if you still dont believe me after i told u 10 times just take a look at my games please. besides i just checked and we only played around 20 times and they surely were not almost all allied maps lol. 

i agree to remove veto as i allready said before in the ladder tester forum.

If veto were to be removed, then so should the unbalanced/buggy/broken maps. CS, DH, SV, DMZ for some examples.

I use the veto for the shitty broken maps. Veto shouldn't be removed without removing said maps as well.

EDIT: when I swyped "said maps" on my phone, it auto corrected to "aids maps." Even my phone agrees!

Edited by FlyingMustache
  • Upvote 1