where is the ladder of yuri ?

GinZo.EG

• 2 weeks later...

Can be awesome if that leader give you a rank and not make u a simple lose-wins ratio, because i can be in top only beating noob maybe 1 point for beat a Sergeant and 5 for beat a Lieutenant, also you can't rank up if you win vs a lower level player only same level and up level enemy 

9 minutes ago, Kikematamitos said:

Can be awesome if that leader give you a rank and not make u a simple lose-wins ratio, because i can be in top only beating noob maybe 1 point for beat a Sergeant and 5 for beat a Lieutenant, also you can't rank up if you win vs a lower level player only same level and up level enemy 

Added you to the testers group - see all info on testing here: https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/7066-everything-you-need-to-know/

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kikematamitos said:

when the people are have the not can him have the win on the loose for the lower of the man in the soviet?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GanXster said:

what's the different about Masters Leagues 1v1 & Contenders League 1v1 ?

Masters league has the top rated players and contenders league has everyone else. Everyone can still play games with players from both leagues in quick match.

• Like 1