Should you be able to see your opponents nickname when pressing tab in Yuri's Revenge qm?

ZiGZaG

Should you be able to see your opponents nickname when pressing tab in qm?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be able to see your opponents nickname when pressing tab in qm?

So the question of debate is as follow's

Should you be able to see your opponents nickname when pressing tab in qm?

Nicknames are removed from the loading screen to prevent bailing, however should you be able to see who your opponent is once your in game?

Edited by ZiGZaG

2 minutes ago, Killer17 said:

I think you should be able to see who you are playing against. I have seen alot of people who steal someone else's name. I think the tag is better to prevent these incidents from happening.

Hi Killer17, i think you might misunderstand, in qm (ranked matches) nicknames are registered and cant be stolen, whoever registers a nickname has sole use of it. 

3 minutes ago, Killer17 said:

I think you should be able to see who you are playing against. I have seen alot of people who steal someone else's name. I think the tag is better to prevent these incidents from happening.

It's in ranked matches, not the cncnet lobby. In ranked matches you can't just steal names at will. :P

Honestly, it would affect my games a lot if you will execute this suggestion.

I would be very thankful if you did not. Just imagine someone tabbing to see who they're playing against, and they find out its me. They will immediately have a panic attack, and go into  a state of shock, or at best just get demoralized. 

I will not be able to have any real games if this passes.

Think of the children, for gods sake. 

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, VWWWWWWWWWWW said:

I think it would decrease the amount of laming. Not having a ton of maps with a ton of oils would also do that tho

That's kinda what im thinking. You didnt vote btw.

As for the map's there is a map topic you can give your thought's,

https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/8205-yuris-revenge-qm-maps-topic/

Edited by ZiGZaG

6 hours ago, Omituinen said:

They will immediately have a panic attack, and go into  a state of shock, or at best just get demoralized. 

More like overdrive. 

6 hours ago, ZiGZaG said:

That's kinda what im thinking.

I'll be looking forward to you DCing once you realise it's me and you're ears are still resonating with tic tic tic tic.

6 hours ago, FReQuEnZy said:

More like overdrive. 

I'll be looking forward to you DCing once you realise it's me and you're ears are still resonating with tic tic tic tic.

And ill be laughing at your flaming from game 2 onwards. Your cheap tactics only work with the element of surprise. ?

As you seen all your attempted seals got you nowhere in game 2 and 3 :P

42 minutes ago, Ezer_2000 said:

I'd like it to be optional.

Why? This seems to defeat the purpose. The people that do not want it to be shown, do not want their nickname to be known. 

The people that do want it to be shown, want to see who they are playing.

If it is optional, that is precisely where we are now, where each player could chat in the game to see each others name.

So 'optional' isn't really a good stance, unless im misinterpreting what you mean.

IDC if it's anonymous but there are too many maps with oils in = distance from each others base which will always result in one person having a big disadvantage from start. I don't see how that adds anything to gameplay. Unless there is someone that enjoys dog vs dog? Also don't get why so many Yuri maps need so many oils. Eco is already super easy on this game