Red Dawn (RA-1)

Allen262

• 1 month later...

That is the right version and I can't make it give me the same error. I used my XP SP2 and Win7 computers and both are working fine. I did get the same error for mission 3 on my XP computer. I have no idea what the fark is going on. I will have to ask Iran about it.

• 1 month later...

Allen262: That's a shame :( your mod is really fantastic, I admire the weapons factory, I was thinking on adding it too, but I freaked out when I realized I need to transform it a lot to make it look nice. Your solution however is simple and elegant :) Btw I used the Allied TC to be the GDI Adv CC, and modified the graphics to accomodate the satellite silo.

Nyerguds: If you don't have ARDA installed, you can't modify the refinery's foundation layout, so the third tiberium tank is there to make it appear that you really can't walk on that square (as in the original RA ore refinery).

I also modified the MGG to be the Visceroid, however MGG doesn't turn to fire on its targets by itself, so maybe I'll try another unit. I succeeded in making almost every other thing behave the same way as in C&C.

Nyerguds: If you don't have ARDA installed, you can't modify the refinery's foundation layout, so the third tiberium tank is there to make it appear that you really can't walk on that square (as in the original RA ore refinery).

Ahh. Clever. I'm not that familiar with the RA foundations :)

Tschokky: You can tank any thing you like from the mod. Make sure to use the old "Red Dawn 2012 Installer" as none of the 2013 building will work in stock RA one any more do to editing of the Matster Palette and .shp graphics

Try adding Tracked=yes to the MGG. This should make it work.

• 3 weeks later...

someone can make tiberian dawn have skrimish

i guess we just have to wait

No. Allen did an outstanding job with Red Dawn. I've done it too, shame it's not internet gameplay compatible (war -> weapons factory, mouse.shp done)

I think I can draw you guys "proper" desert rivers and shore tiles.

CC_RA08.png.a3554c6eb4c8d7b485fa73f961857947.png